I've long thought that my goal as a consultant and trainer is to put myself out of a job by helping organizations to become self-sufficient and sustaining so they won't have to come back to me to help them, over and over.
Also, I've dedicated much of my career to developing both material (books and manuals) to help government employees deal with the most difficult customers imaginable, and as I am closer to the end of my career than the beginning, I'd like to do my best to make sure that effort and commitment isn't wasted after I hang up my consultant and training hats in retirement.
Our Train The Trainers Program
In 2012 I decided it was time to revive our train-the-trainer's program, so that there would be a cadre of trainers equipped to deliver training based on my books and resources.
It's an ongoing effort, oriented towards continuous improvement, but we delivered our first sessions, and completed our leader's manual for the half-day session, in late 2012.
We'll be revising based on our client feedback, and actually creating a stand alone product you can purchase to use in your own organization.
And, of course, we are officially making available to government, the opportunity to have employees and trainers trained in the delivery of our seminars.
So, Here's An Overview in Bullet Points
- We want a system so that you don't have ongoing costs. That means no licencing fees paid on an annual basis.
- We want you to know your costs up front. We quote, on a project by project basis, so you'll know what total costs will be way in advance.
- We customize all of it. You deserve a course that focuses on your issues, and the situations that occur in YOUR government setting.
- The material and design we provide can be customized at your end, whenever you want. Or, we'll help you.
- We provide ongoing, easy access to help for trainers.
- We can provide the complete package materials, from leader's manual to Powerpoint slides, and you can brand them to your government branding standards.
- We want this to be cost-practical for you. Government are feeling the financial pinch and there's no sign that will change.
Because all our work is custom designed, if interested email us at email@example.com or phone at (613) 764-0241.
Also there's more information available, including real case studies. Use the menus on the left and right sides to access.